El Chorro, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

The oldest part of San Miguel de Allende is the El Chorro neighborhood. This is where the village of San Miguel was moved to in 1555. The Nahuatl name for the area was Izcuinapan or “place of dogs,” and according to legend, dogs led Juan de San Miguel to this area to find this spring.

This area is the home of the Parish of San Miguel, the Jardin Principal or Main Garden and an earlier church called the San Rafael or Santa Escuela Church

Information Source : Wiki

The other interesting photos : Plaza de la Liberacion, Guadalajara, Mexico
The other interesting photos : Learn Spanish in Xela, Guatemala